Wednesday, April 27, 2016

LDOC + Molly the Pug

Happy LDOC friends!

As I walked home from some of the LDOC parties today, we ran into an unleashed pup on Franklin Street. Her name was Molly, AKA "Molly the Pug" on Facebook. She belongs to one of the guys who works at the Blue Horn Lounge. He told us all about her. She is thirteen and half and looked a little gray, but she was no worse for the wear. What a sweet little dog. The owner told us that he never liked small dogs before her. He had labrador retrievers all throughout his life and never would've thought he'd end up with a pug. After a breakup, he ended up keeping Molly and has loved her ever since. "She's a big dog in a small dog body", he said. She's relaxed and friendly, doesn't bark incessantly, and sticks right by his side. What more could you ask for? I felt so lucky to run into them today. All of my friends wanted to pet her and her owner was very friendly to us. A little dog time does everyone some good.

I don't know if the owner will ever see this, but if you do, thank you!! I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I'm trying to pretend that this isn't really my last day of class of college!

Until next time,
Lily


1 comment:


  1. Hi admin,
    I really like it, I have also a blog which is related with you, which is about buy golden retriever puppies ohio.
    With a family who is willing to care for these puppies the puppy rescue can be sure that this puppy will have a good life.
    Acquiring data on deaths in Ohio can be accomplished in many methods.
    golden retriever puppies ohio

    Regards,

    fahiam

    ReplyDelete