Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Junior the Husky


Hey friends!

Last Thursday night I got to meet a 9-month-old Husky puppy named Junior. My friend Jill (@JillEuchner) had a Scentsy party, AKA a wine and buffalo chicken dip party that just so happened to have candles etc. for sale. We had a great time just hanging out and smelling candle waxes. The event was called "Sip 'n Sniff" on Facebook so I'm sure there were some questions and concerns from my FB friends when I accepted that invitation haha.

About Junior though! Jill and her housemates were taking care of him for the weekend while his owner was on formal weekend with his fraternity. I felt pretty lucky to get to hang out with this pup. He was so calm and probably the softest puppy I have ever pet. I don't know if that means that all Huskies are like that or if he just hasn't grown out of his puppy hair yet, or maybe he's just special. Regardless, I'm so glad I met him and got to enjoy time with him at the party. Jill bribed me with Junior so that I would come... of course I was already going, so that was just an added bonus. We even got in a little photo shoot, so it was a successful night all around. I bought some candle waxes too so I'm excited to get those and have fond memories of that night every time I burn them.

Thanks for a fun night of friends, food, good smells, and puppy loving Jilly! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Until next time,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment