Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Graduation Pictures + Cavapoo Sighting

As you all know, the end of the school year is quickly approaching. I'm pretty sure I've been thinking about that since August when the school year, my senior year, began. It's been an incredible year, one filled with the best of friends, the best of sports, and the best of a college experience. This Sunday, I woke up early with all of these friends and met at ADPi for what would be our most organized photo shoot ever. My friend Jill's mom came and was amazingly patient with us. We switched in and out of our gowns, creating every possible combination of outfit changes. Some with hats, others with just the stole, and even a few with jerseys. It was a really fun day and we ended up with pictures that we are certain to cherish for life.

As we stood at the Old Well waiting our turn to have it to ourselves, we all gawked at this teeny little cavapoo (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel + Poodle). Her name was Ladybug and was only 9 weeks old. Her mom Desirae had gotten her only a week before. Needless to say, this precious puppy had to be in her graduation pictures. Sorry people, she's not in ours! It's always funny to watch people flock to puppies. Of course, I was one of them, but you should've expected that. At first, I thought she was a golden doodle puppy because of how small she is, but really, she's going to stay pretty much that small forever. We ended up seeing Ladybug down at Wilson Library too, getting more great pictures I'm sure. What a great looking dog, just fit for a frame! 

I had a great time getting these pictures done with so many of my closest friends and wouldn't trade that time together for the world. A big thanks to Jill's mom and Kevin for being such good sports.

Thanks for reading everyone! I'll be back soon.

Until next time,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment