Monday, February 8, 2016

Dogs of Instagram


Hudson the Goldendoodle (@hudsonthegoldendoodle)
Something funny I've noticed over the past year or so is that my personal Instagram feed has slowly transformed into almost all dogs and food accounts. As I scroll through the Dogs of Chapel Hill account now and expand my following to new pups and people, I find an endless supply of accounts. Does every dog have an Instagram now? I wonder how that impacts Instagram's analytics, but this pup lover is not complaining. I've included pictures of my personal favorite accounts so you can see who I'm loving to follow these days. @samsonthedood@hudsonthegoldendoodle, @neptunethedoodle and @fenwaytheblacklab are just a few. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing pictures of my friends in beautiful places eating amazing-looking food as much as the next millennial, but I can't help but spend most of my Insta time awwing over little puppies rolling down stairs, crawling over each other, looking all chunky etc...... you get the point. I've always loved dogs (Read I'm a Dog Person for more on that), and one day I'll have one. He/she will probably have an Instagram, let's be honest here, and maybe a blog too. We'll see about that. On Instagram there are dogs having brunch, dogs dancing, dogs wearing all sorts of clothes, and dogs eating with human hands (I laugh so hard at those). There's a pup for everyone out there.

Sure, I may be a bit biased toward labs, golden retrievers, and golden doodles, but it doesn't matter to me which breeds you like, I'm really just here to promote all dog-loving. And in case you missed it yesterday, here's a little recap of this year's Animal Planet Puppy Bowl.

Until next time,
Lily

Puppy Bowl XII (2016)

Fenway the Black Lab (@fenwaytheblacklab)
Neptune the Goldendoodle (@neptunethedoodle)
Samson the Goldendoodle (@samsonthedood)




No comments:

Post a Comment