Sunday, January 31, 2016

Calling all Dogs of Chapel Hill!

Happy Sunday friends.

It was such a beautiful day today so Anne Maxwell, Madalyn, Emory, Emily, and I took the perfect opportunity to take a drive to Maple View Farms -- the home of incredible ice cream and scenery (for Instagrams and snapchats especially... guilty). As I looked out at the people and farmland surrounding me, I saw a a few cute pups running around who I know would be great features on Dogs of Chapel Hill. I also drove past a beautiful golden doodle sitting with his family at The Spotted Dog in Carrboro. Maybe I'll run into him someday and get my interview, we'll see. If you've seen who I follow on Instagram you'd know why this was such an exciting moment. Needless to say, I had a good side-stare for the entire red light haha. Stay tuned on that one.

Anyway... this got me thinking about all the Dogs of Chapel Hill that may be a little beyond my social media reach as a student in the bubble of UNC. This is where you guys come in. I am writing to ask all of you to drop me a note about the dogs you know and love in this pretty little town. Names, contact info, Instagram accounts, anything! I want to make sure to capture as many pups as far and wide as the city limits take me. The more the merrier, of course.

Until the next pup, thank you for reading!
Lily


dogsofchapelhill@gmail.com
@dogsofchapelhill

No comments:

Post a Comment